Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What a surprise! I've been tagged by Saskia Bokkers!
These are the rules to play blogtag:List 5 weird things about yourself or your pets.
Tag 5 friends and list them.
Those people need to write on their blogs about 5 weird things, and state the rules, and tag 5 more people.
Don't forget to let the people you tag know by posting a comment on their blog!

Here are my 5 weird things (which aren't so weird cause everyone knows how boring I am! LOL):
1. I do not carry a purse.
2. I have ridden on a cow.
3. I use to work in the pit stop at the races. zoom-zoom!
4. I was in a play in first grade where I said 'whas the smatter squirreler.'
5. I didnt start drinking coffee until I was 24 years old.

Friends I'm tagging: Athena, Marina Brendstrup, Tina Williams, Kristi Reever, Cheryl Whitesel

1 comment:

Athena said...

You rode a cow???? LMAO....Michelle you NEVER cease to amaze me!